Welcome to the Terms and Conditions page for In Between the Lines Sport Fishing Charter. Please read these terms carefully before booking your fishing trip with us. By using our website or services, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Reservations and Cancellations To reserve your fishing trip with us, we require a deposit at the time of booking. The deposit amount varies depending on the length of the trip. In case of cancellation, the deposit will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the trip date. Cancellations made less than 30 days before the trip will forfeit the deposit.
- Safety Your safety is our top priority. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a trip due to inclement weather or other safety concerns. We also require that all passengers comply with safety instructions provided by the captain.
- Liability Waiver By booking a fishing trip with In Between the Lines Sport Fishing Charter, you agree to sign a liability waiver. The waiver releases us from liability for any injuries or damages sustained during the trip.
- Alcohol and Drug Policy We have a zero-tolerance policy for drugs and alcohol on our boat. Consumption of drugs or alcohol is not permitted during the trip. The captain reserves the right to cancel the trip immediately if a passenger is under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Fishing Regulations All passengers are responsible for complying with state and federal fishing regulations. The captain will provide guidance on fishing regulations, but ultimately, it is the responsibility of the passengers to follow these regulations.
Thank you for choosing In Between the Lines Sport Fishing Charter. We look forward to providing you with a safe and enjoyable fishing experience on Lake Erie.